Michael Schein <wryink@*&^%$.net>
Wednesday, November 7, 2007 7:14:52 PM
To:Paul Nelson <splabman@y&^%$#.com>
FYI, checks were mailed today. Keep an eye out!
Below is a summary of evaluations pertinent to your sessions and to event in general. Great work!
Organic Poetry I Paul Nelson (1) 0 (2) 0 (3) 0 (4)3 (5)7 N=10
- Enjoyed exploring new ways to make poems.
- Loud and funny, new info, good new approaches.
- Really enjoyed sharing and community feel.
- New ideas to use for workshops! Thanks!
- Powerful in-class writing exercises.
- Pertains to Org. Poetry I & II: Great enthusiasm, use of texts and recordings…
- Wonderful; Paul is a passionate, brilliant, effective facilitator.
- I love all the writing games, I want to play every day.
- Necessary for basic understanding of American modern poetry.
- loved the ‘interviewing’ technique and postcard poetry
Organic Poetry II Paul Nelson (1) 0 (2) 0 (3) 0 (4)3 (5)10 N=13
- Kept phasing [?] out writing. Inspired!
- Extended from the 1st.
- Really fun and sharing rocked!
- Great, unaffected teacher
- Handouts? Bibliography would be great.
- Quite dynamic—I enjoyed this a lot.
- I liked the interaction among/between students.
- What a treat to be in the hands of a master. [5+]